Harmony is a wellness company. We design and manufacture efficient natural products, at fair prices. Our mission is to help every person find the best version of themselves through the power of plants. Harmony products are distributed by more than 3200 retailers in 42 countries.
About the role
Harmony is looking for a talented marketing expert to develop and implement content and growth marketing strategies and help it find a “voice” that will make a difference. Our ideal candidate is a creative growth marketing professional, preferably with a writing background. A native level of English, French or German is required for this role.
On a day-to-day basis, here’s some of what you’ll do
- Content strategy – craft the content strategy and editorial calendar making sure we are creating a narrative that resonates with our many different audiences.
- Social media – create and promote content on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Linkedin… to increase engagement with our community.
- Communication – PR, manage existing affiliates and influencers. Identify and build new relationships with prominent influencers and media. Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns.
- Email campaigns – we have a large international B2B & B2C email database and you’ll be tasked with making sure we are exceeding the metrics (OR, CTR, conversion, engagement, growth, etc) by developing nurture campaigns and a segment strategy.
- Customer segmentation & targeting – understand who our customers are and build thoughtful campaigns to nurture, acquire and educate key audiences.
- Startup or wellness experience – you have at least 5+ years in a similar role(s).
- Tech-savvy – you’re comfortable with tech tools (some we use: Slack, Shopify, Pipedrive, Klavyo…).
- Entrepreneurial – you are curious, value execution, and have a big vision that can naturally bring people around you.
- Project management – there are a lot of moving parts and we’re looking for someone comfortable operating in autonomy.
- Consultant or freelanceposition in remote, full-time, or part-time.
How we work
Since 2014, Harmony has grown to become a profitable, 100% globally distributed team creating products that deliver real benefits in people’s lives. Our headquarters are in London and Barcelona but we believe in people, not places. We think that productivity is realized in many unique ways. We are not going to dictate where you are when you perform your work. We hope that, as we do, your work will stand for itself. Complete, on time, and of high quality. Our remote philosophy allows us to connect the most talented, passionate experts from all around the world. With the quick expansion of our industry and the new product lines that we are launching, it’s an incredibly exciting time to join us.
- Freedom to choose where you work.
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy.
- 4.5 day standard working week (take your half-day out when it suits you).
- Equity in a profitable company.
- 2x year all-company in-person retreats (fully paid for by us, of course).
- Co-working and home-office stipend (up to 100€ monthly).
- Wellness reimbursement program for things like gym, therapists, massages, yoga, etc… (up to 100€ monthly).
- Professional development reimbursement program for things like online courses, coaches, etc… (up to 100€ monthly).
- Free Harmony products for you, your family, and friends (up to 100€ monthly).
Harmony is a human-first company
People are accepted and free to be who they are. We believe in a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment. We’re excited to work with talented and empathetic people no matter their race, color, gender, sexual orientation, or, religion… Our code of conduct provides a beacon for the kind of company we strive to be and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to expand Harmony worldwide.
How to apply
We ask everyone to fill out a short questionnaire so we can get to know you better, we find this helps a tremendous amount in the interview process to find out if we will work well together, as we read every answer. Thank you for your interest in working with us.
We take applicants from all over the world. However, you must be willing to work a schedule that has a reasonable overlap with normal European business hours.