Stamped.io is an AI-powered eCommerce marketing platform that enables direct-to-consumer brands to accelerate business growth by enhancing user engagement, increasing revenue, and improving customer satisfaction through Reviews & Ratings, Q&A, Visual Marketing, Loyalty & Referrals. Our constant focus on customer success and seeking new innovative ways to help brands get more value out of our products and services have made us one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry.We are a fully remote start-up team, headquartered in Victoria, Canada, with team members based all over the world. Join us as we take Stamped.io to the next level!
We’re currently looking for an energetic self-starter to become our first designated Email Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for all email marketing communications, working with our data to ensure consistency across all automation and be comfortable with both the strategy and tactics of successful email communications.This is a unique opportunity for an experienced email marketer. We have grown organically for years and now have over 45,000 customers, 13,000 of which are paid. We are essentially starting with a clean slate for email marketing activities. You have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on Stamped.io right away and be part of a growing marketing team with tons of opportunities.
- Build an email marketing strategy from the ground up, execute that strategy and use data to iterate and improve our communications with our customers.
- Own and organize all email automation across marketing, sales and support.
- Work with our engineering team to pull in and organize customer data into a cohesive framework within Customer.io
- Build consistent 1-1 campaigns for different cohorts to educate our growing list of customers and expand the use of Stamped.io in their stores.
- Own all copy creation and email building through Customer.io.
Main KPI’s for this role:
- Improve our conversion rate for our free users to paying customers.
- Improve our customer utilization rate (the more components of Stamped.io the customer uses).
- Retain our users through both proactive and reactive email triggers.
- Expand our current paying customer set through nurture campaigns
- Minimum of 3 years leading email marketing efforts for a SaaS business, preferably in the eCommerce space.
- Experience planning, building and iterating on drip sequence, trigger automations and email automation best practices.
- A proven track record of improving conversion rates and expanding customers accounts through email communication.
- Experience with workflow automation best practices, specifically with Customer.io, Zapier and Close.com.
- You have excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Proficiency with HTML/CSS and email coding best practices.
- You have experience working in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment.
- Proficiency with data management and marketing operations best practices, including testing techniques, pulling actionable insights from metrics/analytics and delivering clear reports for management.
Nice to haves:
- Proficiency with SQL
- Based in Canada
Benefits: What’s in it for you?
- Work with a passionate, multinational and multi-talented group of tech enthusiasts who always go that extra mile
- Work directly with company leadership
- A fully remote company driven by deliverables, not hours
- Competitive salary
- Grow and own your area
- $500 USD home office set up allowance
- $500 USD annual education budget
- A key member of a growing Marketing team here at Stamped!
Why Choose Stamped.io?
You will be joining us at an inflection point for the Stamped product and team. We have experienced significant growth, our customers love us (but don’t just take our word for it), and we recently joined the WeCommerce family. We take ownership and pride in our work, and we expect the best out of everyone on our team. If you’re the type of person that seeks out new challenges, wants to work with some of the best people in the SaaS e-commerce space and make a meaningful immediate impact on a growing company, this is for you!
Stamped.io values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, gender identity, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation, age or marital status.