We’re a venture-backed startup on the verge of creating a new category we’re calling the Family Operating System™, and we want you on our team. At Trustworthy our mission is to keep families organized and prepared for the unexpected by delivering a secure and beautiful online service that keeps their most important information up-to-date and accessible. Trustworthy is the family’s single destination point for everything from financial accounts, life insurance policies, and estate documents to family stories, traditions, and passport numbers.
We are seeking a seasoned React Native Developer who sees software development as equal parts arts and science, has a knack for visual design and utility, and is comfortable with front end engineering. The power of our software’s responsiveness and functionality will be in your hands, so you’ll need to be organized, communicative, and detail-oriented to ensure it works on every intended platform.
- Solid experience building mobile apps with React Native
- 2+ years of experience with Java / Kotlin
- Prior experience working with TypeScript
- Develop fully functional Android / React Native applications with a clean code
- Support iOS / React Native applications
- Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match designs.
- Support the entire application lifecycle, including concept, design, test, release, and support phases.
- Evaluate and debug mobile applications to optimize their performance.
- Work together with the Product Development team to plan new features.
- Support legacy applications and suggest ways to improve or replace them.
- Find and suggest new features, applications, and protocols.
- Release applications to iOS and Google Play stores.